Autofarm are pleased to offer this car for sale.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
LHD 1973 Porsche Carrera RS 2.7 Touring
Our Ref: AF801
|Model||911 Carrera RS Touring|
|Chassis No.||911 360 0814|
|Engine No.||911/83 663 0813|
|Engine Size||2687 cc|
- LHD RS2.7 Carrera - 2 owners in Germany to 1985, only 1 UK owner since, a former VW/Audi Dealer Principal and long-standing Porsche Club member. All owners have enjoyed club-level ‘fun’ competition use, none entailing any significant modification, and no sign or record of any ‘mishaps’.
- Comes with its original very fully stamped service book plus original handbooks.
- Comprehensive history folder with large files of numerous bills, including from its early life in Germany, that confirm its history and originality.
- Full engine and transmission rebuild by Paul Edwards in 1986 at 102,061 mls (164,252 kms)
- Extended total bare shell renovation by Porsche Cars Reading 1991 – 93 at 112,425 mls (179,880 kms), displayed on Porsche Classic stand at 1994 NEC Classic Car Show.
- Only additions to its original specification is a period Becker Mexico radio updated with DAB and MP3.
- The passage of time has seen its annual usage in recent years fall to a nominal amount. Autofarm has been instructed over this summer to carry out a detail re-commission, to bring it up to the standards required by the current marketplace.
- Ashtray signed by legendary racing driver Derek Bell.
- A ‘proper’ RS Touring, and a much cared-for and enjoyed older restoration that looks and drives exactly as it used to 41 years ago.